Our Business Policies:
- Deposits are non refundable without adequate notice for abandonment of your reservation.
- Groups of 10-20 players require a 48 hour notice in order to receive full refund of deposit.
- Groups of 20-35 players require a 72 hour notice in order to receive full refund of deposit.
- Groups of 35+ players require 1 week notice in order to receive full refund of deposit.
- Your group is not considered private unless you show up with at least 10 players and have a deposit.
- A $10.00 cleaning fee is applied if it is determined that abuse was caused to our equipment.
- Scheduled groups are encouraged to show up a half hour prior to the start time of your group for registration and orientation.
- To speed up registration, waivers can be downloaded under ‘Forms’. Each player must have a signed waiver!
- Drivers license or another form of ID is required if you are renting any equipment.
- Gratuity for referees is not included in any other charges. This is an act of appreciation and is at the players’ discretion.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited at our playing field.
- Purchasing our paint is required for use with all rental equipment
- Pricing and terms are subject to change.
Our Field Policies
*Referees reserve the right to enforce safe and fair play for all participants in a game*
- You must wear your mask at all times.
- When not playing a live game your barrel sock MUST be on your paintball marker.
- Blind-firing is strictly prohibited
- 20 feet surrender rule
- Bunker taps are required
- All equipment must be chronographed no higher than 280 ft/second
- We do not allow first strike rounds
- NO EXCEPTIONS: if you are using OUR equipment you must use OUR paint